I am a huge fan of vintage clothes and the trend called ''preppy chic'':) It usually has a sort of vintagee feel to it, so let's talk about that. The ''preppy chic'' must-haves are:
- dark-rimmed glasses, preferably Ray-bans wayfarers (the more Clark Kent-like, the better)
- a white blouse, preferably with bib-like collar or ruffled shoulders. Or both;)
- a woolen short skirt or a skirt made of any thick material (you can play with patters here)
- knee-high socks (you can choose any color you like but I would stick to neutral tones)
- the Oxford shoes aka the Oxfords. Love them!!!
|This is the somewhat stricter version of the preppy chic with black glasses,|
a black skirt and black shoes but she balances the strictness
quite nicely with nude tones
and the gorgeous nude Chanel bag.
|I love this vintage blouse. And the girl's hair. If I had long lang hair, I swear I would wear them like this the whole time!|
|So young and already so chic. |
These oxfords are definitely on my wishlist!
|This outfit is my absolute favorite! |
Louise Ebel brilliantly mixed and matched a long slinky nude dress
with a leather moto jacket, nerdy glasses and beret and actually made it work!