10/08/2012

Beautiful Fall...

Hey guys,

so we're approaching the middle of October, can you believe that? Wasn't it July like, a minute ago?

There is something a bit melancholy about Fall, the leaves are falling and the tree branches are more and more naked, but melancholy, in a beautiful way, there is a rich spectrum of colors in the nature that is available only to those who stop and look. I love how the golden light radiates through each leaf, through each petal and then I think: ''Wow, how beautiful is that?''

I think that more people should just stop and look because we have become so wrapped up in our everyday lives that we don't realize how each moment is fleeting right past us. And life is so short. It's so damn short.

And on this beautiful fall day, I chose to spend it in the nature.









love,

Teja xoxox

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)