Missoni , $800 / Object Collectors Item leather bag, $71 / Anthony Peto straw hat / Circular glasses / Garnier , $13 / Garnier , $14 / Bumble and Bumble / Hawaiian Tropic beauty product, $5.91 / Roxy Swept Away Beach Towel
- A kaftan or a tunic is the best thing there is for the beach. It's so light and easy to wear which is great for those really hot summer days, and all you need to wear underneath is your bikini and you're set. I fell for this Missoni number, which absolutely gorgeous. What can I say, I have an expensive taste:)
- Bumble and bumble surf spray gives your hair a light summery texture and no kidding, there's real sea salt inside
- After Sun Lotion, I never go to the seaside without it, it's great to apply before bedtime because in the morning, your skin is smooth and supple to the touch and it smells divine. You can also go for pure 100% Aloe with vitamin E, the Fruits of the Earth label has a really good one.
- Sun Lotion is an absolute must for the summer, not matter what your skin tone is. Make sure you check the back label if it's Skin Cancer Foundation approved. For those with sensitive fair skin, ask your dermatologist for advice. Mine recommended the following labels: Eucerin, La Roche-Posay, Bioderma, but the best that he personally is using is Daylong Extreme. When applying sun lotion, mind the tips of your ears and your feet, they always get left out.
- Hawaiian Tropic Lip Gloss in Island Berry - your lips also need protection in the summer and this is by far the best (and the tastiest) lip care. I cannot praise it enough. It's moisturizing and smells like the ripest, juiciest berries and it's Skin Cancer Foundation approved, which is always good.
- Panama hat - if you go to the beach, go in style.
- Circular sunglasses, with UV protection lenses.
- A beach towel with playful design.
- A beach bag, I'm crazy about those really baggy ones with stripes:)