2/28/2013

The Ljubljana Street Style

Taking photos of interesting passers-by always gives me such a rush. I thing the best thing about fashion is street fashion, because it's wearable. It's practical. It's alive because it's beating in perfect sync with the rhythm of the pulsating streets, which is something I cannot really say for haute couture, as mush as I love it and enjoy all the fashion shows. I find the ''street models'' much more fascinating anyway. It's incredibly interesting what people put on, what they mix and match, how their clothes express who they are, how they are feeling. And after the photos are taken, I just want to stick around, chat with them some more, hear their stories. Is that weird?

These photos were taken today in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia.













I hope you've had a nice Thursday!

Tejaxoxox

3 comments :

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)