6/14/2014

Strawberries & Cream with a Twist

Strawberries and Cream is one of my favorite desserts, and, luckily, also one of the simplest to make. Because I find strawberries with only cream a bit boring, with all due respect to the strawberries, I always make my dessert with a bit of a twist. I mean the cream is so white, it just calls for a nice topping, don't you think?

You'll need:
500 g fresh strawberries
100 ml whipping cream
1 Milka Wafelini bar (but any chocolate bar will do)
Meat mallet
1 plastic food bag
  1. Wash the strawberries, removing the stems.
  2. Whip the cream until stiff.
  3. SPECIAL TIP: I actually saw Jamie Oliver do this on TV and I thought it was awesome: Put the chocolate bar of your choice into the food plastic bag and pound the bar into smaller chunks with a meat mallet.That way you don't create a mess, as all the chocolatey chunks stay inside the plastic food bag:)
  4. Place the strawberries into a pretty bowl, I chose a vintage one, drop a spoonful of whipped cream onto the strawberries and decorate with chunks of your favorite chocolate bar.
                
Love,

Teja xoxo

Follow me on:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)