11/30/2013

Teja's Top Five


Loving right now:

1. Cillian Murphy in BBC's Peaky Blinders
I love the Peaky Blinders. After watching the first two episodes I was totally hooked!
The cast, with Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby, the leader of the Shelby clan is absolutely fantastic. The script is well written and the camera gives the viewers sheer visual pleasure with its clever angles. I can't wait for the season 2!

2. Sleeping...
...because it feels soooo gooood:)

3. Coffee...
...because otherwise I would be doing what the kitty is doing:)

4. The Great Gatsby
I hated the book when I was in high school, cramming for my finals but now, 
ten years later, I love it.

5. Frida Kahlo
She was one of the greatest artists of the 20th century 
and I admire her courage and perseverance not only as an artist, doing her own thing, 
but also as a person, struggling with several health problems.

Love,

Tejaxoxox

Follow me on:





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)