10/03/2010

Inspiration: Clarissa Hulse

The weather in Slovenia is slowly getting cold - and rainy! I don't know about you but I don't like rain at all. It's so gloomy and sad:(

But then I discovered the fabulous designs of the renowned textile designer Clarissa Hulse. They are so colorful and fun that they turn around even the rainiest of days! :)



Clarissa with her vintage furniture,

...her wallpapers...

I love this photo. 
Her greatest inspiration is nature of course:)







...clip purses...

 

I love the rich blue color of this scarf!



...and of course bed linens with fun and colorful prints.



Have a wonderful Sunday, everybody!


Love,

Teja xoxox


All images are from Clarissa's webpage.

1 comment :

  1. Hi! I just love this pics. I am madly in love with patterns. They really make the day pretier. :) Would love to see more from Clarissa Hulse.

    Hugs, Anamarija

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)