3/25/2013

My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the...


Ok, it's not exactly a milkshake, it's a vitamin smoothie. I picked this title because I thought that it sounded... cool. Last week, I've been feeling a bit under the weather so I thought that a nice vitamin smoothie would be just the thing for me. I ended up making two kinds of smoothies, you be the judge, which one is better;)

Ingredients for my vitamin smoothie

1 ripe banana,
1 apple, any kind
1 spoonful of goji berries
2 juicy oranges


You basically just pop your ingredients into your juicer and watch the magic unfold before your eyes, decorate with an edible garnish an hey presto, your vitamin shake is done:)


Because I am nuts about chocolate and everything that has to do with chocolate, with my keen intelect, I have devised a brilliant plan for yet another smoothie!

My chocolate what-the-heck smoothie

Ingredients:
3-5 stoned dates
2-3 spoonfuls of organic cacao nibs
1 cup of fresh milk, it can also be soy milk
1 spoonful of goji berries
1 ripe banana


I just mixed it with my sticky-thing blender and voila! My what-the-heck smoothie was done! It's really good, rich with fiber and potassium, and calcium and god knows what, because I am not an expert. I just really like it:)


My milkshake brings all the boys to the...

Love,

Tejaxoxox

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)