3/17/2013

So En Vogue

So En Vogue

So En Vogue by soul-fishingblog featuring cut out boots

  I toyed a bit again on Polyvore and created a new set which totally sparked my imagination. I have always liked to mix and match something totally masculine with something totally feminine. Like these really bad ass biker booties with gentle pastel pink oversized blouse. And I also fell inlove with the zipper pattern on the tights, it looks really cool and it gives the entire outfit that extra ''oompf''. Wear it with this great leather jacket and Chloe perfume.

Follow me on GFC! Let's make it 50 followers!

Love,

Teja xoxox

1 comment :

  1. wow love your set!
    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    www.julietpolilova.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)