2/24/2011

Freiburg, Freiburg

Yesterday, I did a little sightseeing in Freburg and I must say that everything looks a thousand times more beautiful in the sunshine than it does in the rain and snow. I love Freiburg, I will definitely be back because it's such a lovely city with an adorable old city centre, a bit like Heidelberg, only smaller and cuter:) Here are a few random pics from Freburg:

A detail of a house in Freiburg

Me checking out my shopping;)

The Town Hall aka ''Das Rathaus''


A detail of a house in Freburg


Me looking up at the Munster


After all that tiring sightseeing, my friend Sonja took me to the tackiest inn in the whole of Germany, not only Freiburg. There were angels everywhere! And I mean - EVERYWHERE! Don't believe me? Check it out:







Oh, yeah - this shit is for real.

I had Flammkuchen, which is like a German version of pizza - with bacon bits, cheese and onions of course, everybody's crazy about this combination - I think they would probably make bacon-cheese-onion flavoured ie-cream if they could:) Anyway, this is how Flammkuchen looks like:





 I also had ''Weinschorle'' which is basically wine mixed with water, as you can see in the photo above.

Take care,

Teja

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)