today, I was trying out a new recipe from my friend Anita:
For 2 persons, you'll need:
1 chicken breast
1 cream fraiche (the smaller cup)
50 g of air-dried ham (aka prosciutto)
500g of frozen gnocchi
1. dice the air-dried ham
2. Put the diced air-dried ham into a heated pan.
Cook it until gold and crispy.
3. Cut the chicken breast into strips
4. add the chicken to the air-dried ham.
Cook the meat until golden brown.
5. put the gnocchi into hot salted water.
Cook until the come up to the surface, like this:
6. add the creme fraiche to the chicken and air-dried ham.
Cook for another 3 minutes:
7. put the meat mixture onto gnocchi.
Thank you Anita for this recipe!
Hugs and kisses,