I have to be dressed like an onion for the transition of the season: -1C in Slovenia, and +25C plus humidity in Sri Lanka:P Still don't quite know how to pull that off...
Making sure to pack only thin cotton T-shirts and blouses for the tropic weather. And lots of them, since I will probably sweat a lot, which brings me to the next thing to pack: a deodorant.
Super. All done.
To do list:
- pack 2 kites to go kite flying with dad in Sri Lanka
- pack 2 pieces of Nanoški sir (Eng: The Nanos cheese), dad's favorite
- buy anti-bug spray to nuke the nasty mosquitoes
- check the health insurance and take the insurance card with you!!!!
- pack the address book
- start praying to Jesus, Buddha, the Krishna and Allah that the plane will stay in the air and take me safely to Sri Lanka.