10/22/2013

Vintage Photo #1


I have been rummaging through our old family albums and I found some crazy good photographs that I've decided to share with you guys. This is one of my favorite photos: the angle of the camera here is quite original, considering the fact that in the 1950s, most of the photographs were frontal.

If you take a closer look at the photo, you can see the interesting texture of the wooden surface of the canoe; isn't the used wood look incredibly beautiful? It gives such a wonderful rustic feel, I just want to run my fingers over it.

Also, I think that the girls (who are twin sisters by the way) wear really cute matching dresses, I don't know why, but it reminds me a bit of The Sound of Music:) I love that scene where the von Trapp children run out of that oppressing mansion into the streets of Salzburg in their matching playclothes singing the do-re-mi song. An unforgettable scene!

Hope you found this vintage photo as inspiring as I have:)

Love,

Tejaxoxox

Follow me on:



1 comment :

  1. I absolutely adore this picture! Wow, it's so beautiful.

    Bethany Paige (paigeoffashion.blosgpot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)