10/05/2013

Ljubljana Street Style #2

Taking pictures of what people are wearing is my favorite thing in the world. I totally get a kick out of it and it tends to last for days:) I get inspired, I meet new and interesting people, and I also have new material to work on for my blog:)

What I love about street style is that the clothes are worn by ordinary people, not by some bulimic airbrushed models you would come across in a gloss magazine. They look imperfect but they are also more real, and I feel I can relate to them more. I guess you could say they are perfectly imperfect:) which is what I love about street style. That is also the reason why I'm blogging about it.

So here are a few fashion tips from the streets of Ljubljana:

Mix two completely different patterns:
leopard print and stripes in this case.


 Get a cute mani, preferably with vibrant colors 
to keep you going during the gloomy months.
Wear your hair tucked into a wide and soft scarf.
 Wear a parka or an army coat.
 And roll up the bottom edges of your pants.
 Wear dark matching colors 
and have one colorful item that really pops out.
 Wear a faux fur jacket 
and a purse with a scaly rough texture,
so you have the contrast of soft vs. hard.
...or you can decide to dress like the Stormtroopers from Starwars 
and have an intergalactic shotgun as your fashion accessory.
White is after all, the new black.

May the force be with you,

Teja xoxo

Follow me on:

2 comments :

  1. Uf, Ljubljana's got style :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤You look absolutely fabulous!
    I love your style
    Wish you a nice day.
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)