12/13/2013

Closet Confessions

I can't get enough of closet tours on Youtube, there is something magical about checking out fashionistas' closets, I totally get a kick out of it and sometimes, when I have enough time (which is rare) I would just watch closet tour video clips for... well, I lose the track of time:)

Here are some of my favorites:

Leandra Medine, aka the Man Repeller's closet



Coco Rocha's closet

Erica Domesek's DIY closet. So funny:))

Designer Kate Foley's closet

Hanna Beth's closet and apartment tour

...and some useful vintage shopping tips from Jane Aldridge,
the woman behind the mega successful fashion blog Sea of Shoes.

I hope you've enjoyed these clips as much as I have:))

Take care,

Teja

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)