8/03/2013

Blogger Meeting

Yes! We made it girls! After rescheduling our blogger meeting over and over again, we did manage to meet, finally, just the three of us: beauty blogger Ana from Lovely Little Luxuries and another beauty blogger Erika from Fatalna.si. And me;)

I really like it when bloggers meet all in one place to share their experiences and ideas, it's crucial that we stick together, because in Slovenia, blogger culture is very very very new. It's really hard to get a sponsor, it's really hard to get people to collaborate with you (and some of them are really mean and impatient) and it's almost impossible to become a full-time blogger because we have such a small market. Us girls were like, ''a full-time blogger in Slovenia? Are you kidding?''

It also doesn't really pay off to blog in our mother tongue, which is Slovene, because then our reach would be much much smaller. In this case, I have to say that I am really happy that I can blog in English and I have to say that I am thankful to you, dear reader, yes you, sitting in front of your computer reading this post:)

It's so exciting to get emails and comments from all over the world. It totally makes my day! And I hope it also makes yours when you're reading my blog:)

Left to Right: Erika from Fatalna.si, Ana from Lovely Little Luxuries and Teja from SoulFishingBlog

Hugs and kisses,

Tejaxoxox

Follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)