8/04/2013

(CLOSED) Vote for Soul Fishing Blog on VintageVikend Challenge!

Hey guys,

this is how I was spending the hottest day in the summer (38,4 degrees Celsius) yesterday:

vintage bandana
vintage hoop earrings
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in No 17
H&M top
Vintage belt from my mom
Vintage skirt from Trgovina Kostn
Shoes Ovye

I have entered the competition for the best vintage costume organized by VintageVikend. The person with most likes wins:)

So, please like this photo on VintageVikend's Facebook page. You will need to scroll down the page a little bit, but I don't think you'll be able to miss my photo:)

So please, show your support on Facebook, you will just need to click on the 'like' button, that's it, it's going to take you exactly 3 seconds:)

I thank you in advance for all your votes, you guys rock!

The Challenge ends on August 31, 2013!

Tejaxoxox

Follow me on:



12 comments :

Thank you for your comment. I love them:)